Sunday 2 September 2012

KPOP

Okay... So my next topic I'd write about is Kpop.

K-pop is an abbreviation for Korean pop music

The definition explains the basic meaning of Kpop. To be honest I don't know how to start on this topic because KPOP is very broad. I only started listening to kpop this year on April-March but I new it's existence since 2010 when my classmates forced the teacher to play Super Junior's Sorry. But earlier than that my korean friend introduced me to Wonder Girls back in 2008 which I wasn't aware of different artist and groups of Kpop. I thought that Wonder Girls were the only popular group in South Korea then and that there weren't any other artists.
Super Junior Sorry- the non asians knew about this before me who is asian, looking back now that's pretty embarassing.

Tell Me by Wonder Girls. It's catchy, I was hooked at that time but I was more interested in anime songs and american songs.

Even though I don't understand Korean, I still continue to listen to Kpop. I don't understand myself but now I prefer listening to kpop than to other types of music. I actually stopped listening to English music and now outdated from the latest top music. Once you get attach to a song in kpop that you really like, you get addicted that you'll realise your on youtube watching other Kpop groups. Other Kpopers would understand.

I would say this post is the most random post I written (so far) because... The flow of writing is not continues, that's how I think it is. Maybe, I'll write this or something... Yeah I will but later.




No comments:

Post a Comment