Saturday 1 September 2012

First Blog Post

Hey. Normally conversations starts with a greeting hello, how are you? Well so there it is a greeting from a new blogger. Starting the first post is hard for me, because to be honest  don't know what to say. I don't know why I'm even staring a blog, probably because of boredom or maybe I just want to procrastinate? I know the existence of blogs and this isn't my first blog in blogger (I've forgotten my old blog a long time ago) but what I am not sure of is 'why am I making another blog?'. I know that I wouldn't be able to fully commit on posting on this blog everyday. But I am wondering why am I making another blog? You might think I'm stupid for asking this but please try to understand that we do things that we sometimes are not sure of.

So if you reach this far, thank you for reading this far and I am surprised, that you'd spend this long to continue reading my blog. So to start of, well here we go again, back to the greetings. Hi, my name is Angeline, actually that's not my real name but I prefer to be called that online and my real name is not that far from that. Guess what I'm from South East Asia, well I'm pretty sure my homeland is located in the Southern East Asia, so how do you say this.. err I'm Asian. My family immigrated from the Pacific to  Oceania and we've been living here for almost 6 years. I have no siblings, I'm an only child and  don't feel lonely nor am I spoiled. And that all I can say about myself and where I am from. My interest are, how do you say it unique? And lastly for an Asian I would say I am not smart so you would consider me as an asian fail and I am very very lazy. Ahaha..

So yeah.. hi again, thanks for reading my first post and I hope I dedicate more time on blog to make it more interesting. And I need to think about something to write about. So yeah... stay tuned... I'll probably post another one in the next hour... since I have nothing else to do. So yeah Thank you very much and I hope you continue to read my blog in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment