Saturday 1 September 2012

lalalala~ life is good :D

I just reliased something when I was reading my- well when I was looking at my blog. The blog title caught my attention. Wow~ what a lame title... Couldn't I come up with a better more unique one? I wasn't even thinking properly when I was writing the title, it doesn't even sound like what I'd say. It sounds more what my friend would say since she's all happy-go-lucky type of person. Hm... Is it possible to change the title? I'm seriously regretting how I didn't think about the blog title carefully.

So high again :D I decided to talk more about myself. It's the best I could come up with if I want more viewers in my blog.

So firstly- I think I'd rather do this in bullet points.

  • Angeline 
  • Female, Asian
  • Ages above 15 years of age. I'm a teenager
  • High school student and from the country I'm from we call high school college. So here I am currently in college.
  • I have no pets. But I like both cats and dogs but I prefer to have a pet dog.
  • My hobbies are art and surfing on the net. Question is 'surfing on the net' still applicable in today's generation. I rarely hear it nowadays.
  • My favourite subject at school is Art and English, sometimes I like Geography but right now I don't. 
  • I am bad at maths. 
  • I wear glasses
  • Like other asians I like anime but not a major fan. I prefer reading manga but I haven't been reading as intensely as I did before. I guess I have other priorities? 
  • I have recently been influenced to listen to Asian music such as Kpop. So if you don't like Kpop. I'm sorry I like Kpop and I just lost a viewer... *sighs* Oh! And if you don't know what Kpop is; it stands for korean pop.
  • I am very lazy.
  • I'm responsible at home but infront of my friends I try to look responsible.
So that's all I can think of at this moment. I decided to write more since my blog looks pretty empty. So yeah.... post more later.. when I come up with more topics thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment